Planet Flop Fights Poverty with Soles | Arts & Culture
Soles4Souls, the international shoe charity collects new shoes to give relief to the victims of poverty and collects used shoes to support micro-enterprise efforts to eradicate poverty. Sole4souls looks for companies in the apparel and footwear industry to partner with to battle for the lives of people in natural diasters and to combat poverty.
Soles4souls is partnering with Planet Flops who make flip flops made of natural rubber and from every one flipflop purchased one goes to provide footwear to an impoverish adult and/or child in developing nations. It’s called the “Buy one, Give One” campaign. Planet Flop also has the Buy one Plant program that plants a tree in the Brazilian rainforest for every pair of its flip flop sold on its website. Soles4Souls’ other two divisions, Clothes4Souls and Hope4Souls.
Top Southern Tier Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Erie County Fair Free Concert - Three Dog Night, August 10th
- Hamburg School District Votes to Continue Chasing Blogger
- Erie County Fair Announces Another FREE Concert - Sawyer Brown, August 8th
- Early Entry Deadline Is Friday For WNY Hog Preview Classic at The Fairgrounds
- Town of Hamburg Identity Theft Protection Day