Planet Flop Fights Poverty with Soles | Arts & Culture
Soles4Souls, the international shoe charity collects new shoes to give relief to the victims of poverty and collects used shoes to support micro-enterprise efforts to eradicate poverty. Sole4souls looks for companies in the apparel and footwear industry to partner with to battle for the lives of people in natural diasters and to combat poverty.
Soles4souls is partnering with Planet Flops who make flip flops made of natural rubber and from every one flipflop purchased one goes to provide footwear to an impoverish adult and/or child in developing nations. It’s called the “Buy one, Give One” campaign. Planet Flop also has the Buy one Plant program that plants a tree in the Brazilian rainforest for every pair of its flip flop sold on its website. Soles4Souls’ other two divisions, Clothes4Souls and Hope4Souls.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.