Taglianetti in Custody; Suspect in Clymer Murder | News
CLYMER, N.Y. -- Chautauqua County Sheriff Joseph Gerace tells 2 On Your Side that Anthony Robert Taglianetti, the suspect in the murder of Clymer School Superintendent Keith Reed, is in custody.
Taglianetti was located by the United States Marshal Service Fugitive Task Force and the Shenandoah Valley County Sheriff's Office late Friday afternoon near the Shenandoah Valley National Park in the state of Virginia and was taken into custody without incident.
Deputy U.S. Marshal John Doss and a Harrisonburg Police Officer were partnered up as part of a fugitive task force. They were patrolling areas that they thought the suspect may be in and spotted his moving vehicle. Taglianetti was stopped and taken into custody.
Sheriff Gerace wouldn't tell us where Taglianetti was going, what was in his car, or what was said when he was caught. Video in the player above from WRC in Washington shows Taglianetti's car, moments after he was taken into custody in Virginia.
Chautauqua County Sheriff's Investigators and Prince William County Detectives are continuing their investigation in Virginia.
Top Southern Tier Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Erie County Fair Free Concert - Three Dog Night, August 10th
- Hamburg School District Votes to Continue Chasing Blogger
- Erie County Fair Announces Another FREE Concert - Sawyer Brown, August 8th
- Early Entry Deadline Is Friday For WNY Hog Preview Classic at The Fairgrounds
- Town of Hamburg Identity Theft Protection Day