Grocery Surprise! Jamestown Workers Buy Food for Others | News
JAMESTOWN, N.Y. -- Employees from Tanglewood Manor in Chautauqua County recently came together to do something good and help others.
They donated money each week for "Casual Friday," and they used the money they raised for a Good Deed Cash Mob.
About 50 employees mobbed a grocery store, and either paid for people's groceries or handed out gift certificates to unsuspecting customers.
Watch our video player above to see the cash mob unfold in a video produced by Evoking Emotions.
Top Southern Tier Stories
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man Picked Up by Hamburg Police After Leaving Scene of Car Crash
- JACOBS MAKES BOATER’S SAFETY GUIDE AVAILABLE AT CLERK'S OFFICE
- Erie County Fair Free Concert - Three Dog Night, August 10th
- Hamburg School District Votes to Continue Chasing Blogger
- Erie County Fair Announces Another FREE Concert - Sawyer Brown, August 8th