Former Jamestown Police Officer Charged | News
JAMESTOWN, NY - A former Jamestown Police officer is accused of official misconduct.
Eric Corey resigned earlier this year amid allegations of missing prescription painkillers from the City of Jamestown Police Department's evidence room.
Chautauqua County District Attorney David Foley told 2 On Your Side in September that the investigation started when an informant told the district attorney that the officer, who served as the department's evidence custodian, was attempting to buy Vicodin from him.
County officials say both Jamestown City Court judges recused themselves from the case and have applied to another court.
Top Southern Tier Stories
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Erie County Fair Free Concert - Three Dog Night, August 10th
- Hamburg School District Votes to Continue Chasing Blogger
- Erie County Fair Announces Another FREE Concert - Sawyer Brown, August 8th
- Early Entry Deadline Is Friday For WNY Hog Preview Classic at The Fairgrounds
- Town of Hamburg Identity Theft Protection Day