Alfred State President Stepping Down in March 2013 | News
ALFRED, N.Y. - The President of Alfred State will be leaving the college at the end of March.
In a prepared statement released Friday, Alfred State President Dr. John Anderson announced he will be leaving the college on March 31st to become President of Millersville University of Pennsylvania.
Anderson began his career at Alfred State as a professor of chemistry and physics in 1981 and was named President of the college in 2008.
According to the release, Anderson and his wife will be relocating to the Lancaster, PA area later this spring.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.