Alfred State President Stepping Down in March 2013 | News
ALFRED, N.Y. - The President of Alfred State will be leaving the college at the end of March.
In a prepared statement released Friday, Alfred State President Dr. John Anderson announced he will be leaving the college on March 31st to become President of Millersville University of Pennsylvania.
Anderson began his career at Alfred State as a professor of chemistry and physics in 1981 and was named President of the college in 2008.
According to the release, Anderson and his wife will be relocating to the Lancaster, PA area later this spring.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight