Nearly 400 Ralcorp Employees to be Laid Off | News
SILVER CREEK, NY -- Nearly 400 employees of Ralcorp will soon be without a job in Chautauqua County.
Ralcorp Holdings, Inc., owners of Petri Baking Products, announced plans to close both its Silver Creek and Dunkirk facilities.
Employees were notified Thursday.
The company says they are re-allocating manufacturing at other facilities within the United States.
Ralcorp produces private-brand foods sold under the individual labels of various grocery stores and restaurants.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public