Nearly 400 Ralcorp Employees to be Laid Off | News
SILVER CREEK, NY -- Nearly 400 employees of Ralcorp will soon be without a job in Chautauqua County.
Ralcorp Holdings, Inc., owners of Petri Baking Products, announced plans to close both its Silver Creek and Dunkirk facilities.
Employees were notified Thursday.
The company says they are re-allocating manufacturing at other facilities within the United States.
Ralcorp produces private-brand foods sold under the individual labels of various grocery stores and restaurants.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.