Town of Boston Woman Killed in Accident | News
BOSTON, NY -- New York State Police are investigating a fatal car accident in the Town of Boston.
The accident happened on Boston State Road around 8 a.m. Tuesday.
Troopers say a vehicle driven by Connie Gabel, 40, of Boston, crossed the roadway and hit a tree head on.
Gabel was pronounced dead at the scene.
The cause of the accident is still under investigation. State Police are requesting that anyone who may have witnessed the accident to call them at 941-9303.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.