Rollover Crash Leads to Multiple Charges | News
KIANTONE, NY - Deputies with the Chautauqua Co Sheriff's department arrested a man on several charges after his jeep rolled over.
Investigators say Jeffrey Perrin 46, of Falconer was heading south on Manchester Rd. in Falconer around 9:30 Thursday night when he lost control. His 1998 Jeep Cherokee rolled over and ended up upside down in a ditch.
Both Perrin and a passenger, Angela L. Person, 41, of Falconer, were treated at the scene. Both were transported to WCA Hospital for minor injuries.
Perrin is now charged with DWI, unsafe lane change, unsafe tires, having an unregistered vehicle, and operating without insurance.
Additional charges are possible, following the results of a blood test. Perrin is due in Kiantone Town Court at a later date.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight