Off-Duty Jamestown Police Officer Arrested | News
ELLICOTT, NY - An off-duty Jamestown Police officer has found himself on the wrong side of the law.
Jamestown Police Officer Michael Bush was off-duty when he was arrested January 17th following an incident in the Town of Ellicott.
Ellicott Police say they received a report of a distraught male at a home on Baker Street. When they arrived, officers say they found Bush armed with a weapon threatening to hurt himself. He relented and allowed police officers to get him medical attention.
Bush was charged with obstructing governmental administration.
Bush was placed on administrative leave from the department while the investigation continues.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight