Off-Duty Jamestown Police Officer Arrested | News
ELLICOTT, NY - An off-duty Jamestown Police officer has found himself on the wrong side of the law.
Jamestown Police Officer Michael Bush was off-duty when he was arrested January 17th following an incident in the Town of Ellicott.
Ellicott Police say they received a report of a distraught male at a home on Baker Street. When they arrived, officers say they found Bush armed with a weapon threatening to hurt himself. He relented and allowed police officers to get him medical attention.
Bush was charged with obstructing governmental administration.
Bush was placed on administrative leave from the department while the investigation continues.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.