Deputies: Man Admits to Shooting Dog | News
SOUTH VALLEY, NY - A South Valley man admitted to Cattaraugus Co. Sheriff's deputies to shooting a dog two weeks ago.
Investigators have charged Deven Dudenhoeffer, 24, with animal cruelty. The charge comes following a citizen complaint.
Dudenhoeffer told deputies he shot the dog back on January 11th around 10:30pm. He's been charged and released. He's due back in South Valley Town Court at a later date.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public