Deputies: Man Admits to Shooting Dog | News
SOUTH VALLEY, NY - A South Valley man admitted to Cattaraugus Co. Sheriff's deputies to shooting a dog two weeks ago.
Investigators have charged Deven Dudenhoeffer, 24, with animal cruelty. The charge comes following a citizen complaint.
Dudenhoeffer told deputies he shot the dog back on January 11th around 10:30pm. He's been charged and released. He's due back in South Valley Town Court at a later date.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.