Deputies: Man Admits to Shooting Dog | News
SOUTH VALLEY, NY - A South Valley man admitted to Cattaraugus Co. Sheriff's deputies to shooting a dog two weeks ago.
Investigators have charged Deven Dudenhoeffer, 24, with animal cruelty. The charge comes following a citizen complaint.
Dudenhoeffer told deputies he shot the dog back on January 11th around 10:30pm. He's been charged and released. He's due back in South Valley Town Court at a later date.
Top Southern Tier Stories
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Erie County Fair Free Concert - Three Dog Night, August 10th
- Hamburg School District Votes to Continue Chasing Blogger
- Erie County Fair Announces Another FREE Concert - Sawyer Brown, August 8th
- Early Entry Deadline Is Friday For WNY Hog Preview Classic at The Fairgrounds
- Town of Hamburg Identity Theft Protection Day