Taglianetti's Trial Could Start in Late Summer or Early Fall | News
MAYVILLE, N.Y. -- A man accused of killing a school superitnendent in the southern tier will likely go on trial in the late summer or early fall.
Anthony Robert Taglianetti is being held in Chautauqua County and appeared in court Tuesday.
Police say Taglianetti found out his estranged wife was in a relationship with Reed.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.