Taglianetti's Trial Could Start in Late Summer or Early Fall | News
MAYVILLE, N.Y. -- A man accused of killing a school superitnendent in the southern tier will likely go on trial in the late summer or early fall.
Anthony Robert Taglianetti is being held in Chautauqua County and appeared in court Tuesday.
Police say Taglianetti found out his estranged wife was in a relationship with Reed.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public