Chautauqua County Sheriff Warns Residents About Fake Dog Warden | News
MAYVILLE, NY - The Chautauqua County Sheriff's Office is warning residents about a man who is posing as the dog warden.
Officials say he's been going around the Town of Pomfret and trying to "confiscate" dogs from their owners.
If you come across him you're asked to call deputies at 753-4232.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight