Chautauqua County Sheriff Warns Residents About Fake Dog Warden | News
MAYVILLE, NY - The Chautauqua County Sheriff's Office is warning residents about a man who is posing as the dog warden.
Officials say he's been going around the Town of Pomfret and trying to "confiscate" dogs from their owners.
If you come across him you're asked to call deputies at 753-4232.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.