Cattaraugus County Lawmakers Want SAFE Act Repealed | News
OLEAN, N.Y. -- Add another local county to the list of those that want New York's new gun control law, the SAFE Act, repealed.
Legislators in Cattaraugus County, in the southern tier, voted 20-1 to support the measure, which is symbolic and meant to send a message to state lawmakers.
One is also up for consideration in Erie County.
Upcoming Events near Southern Tier
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public